Booking the Community Land
The tennis court is available for hire for a limited number of private events each year. Because the grass is easily damaged, neighbours are very close (and this is a quiet neighbourhood) and everything is run by volunteers with little time, we must limit the number and type of events we schedule.
If you’d like to hold an event, please plan well in advance and note the deadlines below. We cannot guarantee that any event will be allowed until a decision has been made by the Community Land Group (CLG).
Below the Deadlines Section, you will find the various documents referred to, ready for you to download.
Deadlines for events
– initial enquiry 8 weeks before event
– initial reply from CLG (send forms* and rules) 7 weeks before event
– submission of completed booking enquiry form 6 weeks before event
– outline response from CLG (ie maybe/no) 5 weeks before event
– completed forms* and payment to CLG 4 weeks before event
– formal approval by CLG 3 weeks before event
(*booking form (will be sent if appropriate), method statement, risk assessment)
Land Hire Documents
Before you start:
Land hire information
For initial submission:
land booking enquiry form